Monday, June 23, 2014

Miss You Already

Missing my best friend so much right now: the person who laughs at my corny jokes, who knows I'm super awkward and weird but finds it amusing (mostly), the person who makes eye contact with me every time something happens and we automatically know we're thinking the same thing. I am missing my friend who generously allowed me to leech onto his Kindle while he was reading The Shining so that we could read it together, simultaneously. I miss my movie partner who doesn't think it's excessive to go to the theater two days in a row, or even three. I miss the person who keeps me grounded, who pushes me not to be a hermit, who won't let me become a cat lady. Missing the "hon, hon HON, HON!!". I miss my favorite person in the entire world, the one who I am so proud of for his fortitude, commitment, motivation. He seriously has the best stats roll ever. Love you, hon. Miss you so much and it's hardly been a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment